We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. Working within the B2C acquisition team, you’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining all marketing channels, continuously optimising campaigns and producing automated reporting to deliver to key stakeholders.
The role will be a 37.5hr work week and will be based in our central London office, near Oxford Circus.
With a solid background in digital acquisition you will:
- Manage the development of paid and organic acquisition performance
- Manage a network of affiliate websites
- Lead managing email channels and building onboarding flows and templates as well as managing sending out regular newsletters
- Lead the SEO management of blog network and continuously build links and content for our network of site
- Manage outsourcing tasks to overseas freelancers
- Perform regular technical on-page SEO Audits and work with developers to execute
- Manage building and maintaining reports in both Tableau and Google Data Studio to deliver to key stakeholders
- Produce data and reporting that can be used to make recommendations to product, development and marketing teams
- Strong digital experience from a B2C and B2B background
- Strong design experience and is fluent with all Adobe tools, Sketch and Marvel
- Strong experience with marketing channels - Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, SEO, Organic social, Affiliates
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience building reports with Google Data Studio, Tableau and Adobe Report Builder
- Experience with managing eCommerce platforms using Shopify and WooCommerce and integrating with on-demand fulfilment services
- Proven track record of driving customer acquisition across multiple digital channels
- Strong collaborator, team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Ahrefs, Majestic, SEMRush, SpyFu
- Ability to process reports from DeepCrawl and Screaming Frog
- Strong Experience using Upwork for outsourcing tasks
- Experience with automating marketing tasks using Zapier
- Strong experience to build custom newsletters using MJML and test/optimise using Litmus
- Strong experience with Crypto (especially ERC-20 tokens) and managing payments to multiple addresses
- 25 days annual holiday allowance excluding public holidays
- Flexible working policy, with the ability to work from home up to two days a week
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to EAP service
- Discretionary annual Bonus
The closing date for applications is the 31st March 2020.
Never Settle: When everyone else is doing the same, we’re doing something brand new. We do only what’s best for our customers and players through constant innovation and persistent drive. Think differently. Always make the brave choice. Always move forward.
One Team: No matter your background. No matter your job title. You are Funfair. We may think independently, but we collaborate together. Be social. Inspire and be inspired. Be open to all we do so we can move forward and change the industry together.
Fair’s Fair: Fairness runs at the core of our business and heart of our culture. Customers, consumers, community and colleagues; we treat all with integrity and respect. Our Products may be trustless, but trust is key to how we interact. All opinions are valid, all individuals are respected, and all get a fair deal.
Seriously Fun: It is our job to entertain, so let’s enjoy the ride while we do. Show off your individuality and drive our creative spirit so players get the enjoyment they deserve. Embrace and encourage the weird, the different. Work hard, but seriously, have fun!