See how our game-changing platform will let anyone run a casino
London | Added 18 June 2020
At FunFair we believe in a better deal for casino players. We believe in simple, low cost, responsible casino ownership. And we know our ground-breaking technology can do both.
We love the blockchain and its limitless potential, and we’re looking for geniuses, dreamers and visionaries who do too. If you’ve got exceptional skills and an entrepreneurial spirit, come and help us transform the global gaming industry.
If you live for the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment at the forefront of the new technology revolution, FunFair is the perfect place for you.
We are looking for a part-time legal advisor (for 2-4 days per month) to help us support and advise regulatory compliance function. You will be conducting regular audits on the company's compliance and liaise with regulators on behalf of the business. You would also be assessing the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
Reporting directly into the CFO, you will also be working with the Management team in the wider group and will be expected to perform an advisory and advocacy role at all levels within the business. We're a fast-moving business and need people that are prepared to "muck in" and find solutions to problems in real world "live" situations.
· Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, mainly gambling and securities, recognizing areas which need improvements and acknowledging vulnerabilities within the business
· Provide support to all internal, marketing, finance, operations and tech, and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation
· Working in areas such as KYC, AML, Gambling License and Legislation, Data Protection etc
· Advise the business on all matters related to Legal and Compliance and stay on top of all potentially damaging changes and amendments to legislation as and when they occur.
● 5+ years experience in a similar compliance-based role
● Experience in gambling mandatory
● Knowledge of corporate structures
● Interest and knowledge of Crypto and blockchain would be beneficial
● Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
● An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
● Excellent communication skills
● Able to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues● Experience working in technical environments would be beneficial